Transition (or 'Photochromic') lenses darken on exposure to sunlight, making them ideal for athletes that move between environments. Running, hiking or cycling through changing weather, cover and day-part will put your eyes to the test - chose lenses that adapt, providing the best vision in every circumstance.
Finished with a premium Multi Anti-Reflection coating, these lenses provide excellent visual performance and durability with protection from front surface UV and back surface reflected UV, as well as super-hydrophobic and oleophobic properties.
V2O offers grey tinting which does not alter colour perception and can achieve darker shading than other transition colour tints.
Transition (‘Photochromic’) lenses darken on exposure to sunlight to provide daily protection against UV; ideal for sport in variable light conditions (e.g., cycling, running, driving)
- They provide versatility and comfort to suit almost every occasion, increasing protection as the glare of the sun increases
- Their flexibility to fluctuating light conditions makes them ideal for sports where vision is as important as comfort
- Ultra-lightweight at just over 19g, approximately a third lighter than any other ‘lightweight’ pair on the market
- Designed for comfort and security, with TR90 frames that distribute pressure to the optimum areas
- Adjustable nose bridge for a perfect ‘fit to face'
- Premium packaging: gift-worthy unboxing experience
- Case designed to withstand the shakes and knocks of an athlete’s kit bag
GTIN - 5065003235106 - (Red / Blue Frames)
GTIN - 5065003235113 - (Blue / White Frames)
For corrective lenses, a valid prescription required. Please do not buy if you do not have a valid prescription, are under 18 years old or are registered as visually impaired.