Yellow lenses provides excel in moderate-to-low level light conditions providing excellent depth perception and increased contrast, especially in hazy, foggy or low light conditions. This decreases fatigue and increases visual acuity when driving in fog or haze, in overcast conditions and at evening/ night. Objects appear sharper both indoors and outdoors. Perfect not just for shooting, but also popular for archery, cricket and cross-country skiing.
Finished with a premium Multi Anti-Reflection coating, these lenses provide excellent visual performance and durability with some reduction in front surface UV and back surface reflected UV with super hydrophobic and oleophobic properties.
- Semi-rimless for reduced visual obstruction - ideal for shooting
Yellow-tinted safety glasses block out blue light for greater clarity, precision & focus in low-light or hazy conditions
Increased contrast and depth perception - perfect for outdoor sports requiring focus on moving objects - from tennis and cricket to target shooting
- Ultra-lightweight at just over 19g, approximately a third lighter than any other ‘lightweight’ pair on the market
- Designed for comfort and security, with TR90 frames that distribute pressure to the optimum areas
- Adjustable nose bridge for a perfect ‘fit to face'
- Premium packaging: gift-worthy unboxing experience
- Case designed to withstand the shakes and knocks of an athlete’s kit bag
GTIN - 5065003235120 - (Blue / White Frames)
GTIN - 5065003235137 - (Red / Blue Frames)
Prescription lens orders require a valid prescription required. Please do not buy if you do not have a valid prescription, are under 18 years old or are registered as visually impaired.