Polarised, mirrored lenses protect eyes from UV, reducing the effect of UV-A and UV-B rays by 100%. Perfect for low light, water reflection and the snow. Reduces eye strain and fatigue while enhancing visual clarity and comfort. Improves colour saturation and contrast without distortion.
A semi-transparent mirror coating is applied to the convex surface of a tinted or polarized lens, combined with an anti-reflection coating on the concave surface. Finished with a Hardcoat, multi-layer broadband anti-reflection coating on the concave surface; a mirror effect front surface with an oleophobic, hydrophobic topcoat to repel dirt, dust, water and grease.
- Perfect for summer sports, low light, water reflection and the snow (Cricket, Tennis, Skiing, Snowboarding, Sailing, etc.)
- Blue-mirrored polarised prescription lenses
- Ultra-lightweight at just over 19g, approximately a third lighter than any other ‘lightweight’ pair on the market
- Designed for comfort and security, with TR90 frames that distribute pressure to the optimum areas
- Adjustable nose bridge for a perfect ‘fit to face'
- Premium packaging: gift-worthy unboxing experience
- Case designed to withstand the shakes and knocks of an athlete’s kit bag
GTIN - 5065003235038 - (Red / Blue Frames)
GTIN - 5065003235045 - (Blue / White Frames)
For corrective lenses, a valid prescription required. Please do not buy if you do not have a valid prescription, are under 18 years old or are registered as visually impaired.