Transition (or 'Photochromic') lenses darken on exposure to sunlight, making them ideal for athletes that move between environments. Running, hiking or cycling through changing weather, cover and day-part will put your eyes to the test - chose lenses that adapt, providing the best vision in every circumstance.
Finished with a premium Multi Anti-Reflection coating, these lenses provide excellent visual performance and durability with protection from front surface UV and back surface reflected UV, as well as super-hydrophobic and oleophobic properties.
Transition (‘Photochromic’) lenses darken on exposure to sunlight to provide daily protection against UV; ideal for sport in variable light conditions (e.g., cycling, running, driving)
- They provide versatility and comfort to suit almost every occasion, increasing protection as the glare of the sun increases
- Their flexibility to fluctuating light conditions makes them ideal for sports where vision is as important as comfort
- Ultra-lightweight at just over 19g, approximately a third lighter than any other ‘lightweight’ pair on the market
- Designed for comfort and security, with TR90 frames that distribute pressure to the optimum areas
- Adjustable nose bridge for a perfect ‘fit to face'
- Premium packaging: gift-worthy unboxing experience
- Case designed to withstand the shakes and knocks of an athlete’s kit bag
GTIN - 5065003235106 - (Red / Blue Frames)
GTIN - 5065003235113 - (Blue / White Frames)
For corrective lenses, a valid prescription required. Please do not buy if you do not have a valid prescription, are under 18 years old or are registered as visually impaired.